Saturday, December 16, 2006

Merry Christmas

I would like to send my warm holiday greetings to all my family and friends who read my blog frequently. Thank you for your love, support and encouragement. It's a blessings that we get to easily share the wonderful moments of our lives with each other right here no matter how far apart we are. May your Christmas wishes all come true this year!

The Quicktime I posted here is a video and photo montage of the recent images I took during the holidays season, edit to the melodious carol of Maureen McGovern, The Christmas Tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You captured NY and the holiday season with its dazzling array of magical lights and humanity. It's always such a joy to see your creative mind and talent in action. Happy Holidays, my friend.

* Will