Thursday, August 17, 2006

Nip/Tuck Season 4 Spoiler

For those of you Nip/Tuck fans, I'm sure you're eager to find out what to expect this season, starting on September 5. I would have thrown another season premiere party like last season, but I'll be in Juneau, Alaska that day. I wonder if we can get the FX Channel on the cruise ship? If not, I'll just have to depend on my DVR. I've gathered a few spoilers from various sources and publish them here for the convenience of other fans. First of all, there's a list of celebrities appearing as guest stars - Larry Hagman (a surgery on his private part), Brooke Shields Christian's psychiatrist, actually a sexual-compulsive shrink), Rosie O'Donnell, Kathleen Turner, Richard Chamberlain, Cybill Shepherd, Sanaa Lathan, Jaqueline Bisset, Peter Dinklage (McNamara's night nurse for the baby) and Catherine Deneuve (who wants her dead husbands ashes be implanted in her boobies!) Then I heard, Julia (Joely Richardson) is going to give birth to an abnormal baby in episode three. And she will be off for about five episodes and come back for the season finale. Christian will be questioning his sexuality? Interesting. According to TV Guide.com, McMahon said, "[Christian] will be exploring new aspects of his sexuality." Remember Matt shot a guy who tortured him in the season finale. Apparently he didn't die, and we get to see the resolution the story in episode two. And Kimber will be all about Matt?! And Matt will fall in love with Kimber. Yikes! So, there you go. Enjoy the Fourth Season!

No comments: