Sunday, July 02, 2006

Second Week of Yoga

For me, one of the toughest thing going to Yoga is that the teachers likes to keep the room very warm. It was 96 degrees outside, and I was worried that the classroom is going to be as hot as outside. To my surprise, the A/C was on! It was no cool but at least it was bearable. Nicole's mom was in town and she didn't show up for the class. The second week is a much better week for me. I think things that I learned a few years ago are slowing coming back to me. And I believe that I have a little more confidence after the first class and so I pushed myself a little more this time. My body felt really great after the class because I felt like I pushed myself as much as I could and I was sweating like a pig! I don't know if it's the heat, or I'm working harder, or I'm doing the Ujjayi Breath (Victorious Breath) right, or the combination of all of the above, I was totally soaking wet, including my underwear. Today class was a great workout got me and I'm very much looking forward to the next class!

No comments: