Friday, October 22, 2004

One More Week

It seems like ages ago when we first talked about the Halloween costume idea and now it's just days away! For those who would like to know what we're going to be, will have to wait until next Saturday. I'm glad that my mom is staying with me. She's helping me sew all outfit. Right now, John is here at my place working on his costume. There will be all together 4 of us as a team. Will and John Sims are busy tonight so we'll have to work on theirs on Monday evening. I'm beginning to feel a little nervous about not being able to finish our grand idea for TakeTwo's notorious Halloween Party, which has a crowd of a thousand, all from the advertising and creative industry. Anyone who has been to the party will tell you how elaborate most partiers' costumes were. I can only imagine how busy everyone's blogs are going to be come next weekend. There's going to be a sea of digital party pics of all kinds posted to be shared with the rest of the world.

No comments: